Sweet and Sticky Pork Kabobs
- 2 pork chops
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 teaspoons “Beef/ Pork Seasoning”
- Chop all of the veggies into cube shapes.
- Mince the garlic.
- Toss the veggies with the garlic and some of the oil.
- Cube the pork chops into cubes and store in a separate container.
- Toss with the remaining oil, vinegar, honey, and “Beef /Pork Seasoning”
- Marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Skewer the kebabs with the marinated meat and vegetables.
- Grill on medium heat for about 7-10 minutes on each side, or bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.