Grilled Lamb Burgers with Tomato Buns
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon “Beef/Pork Seasoning”
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ yellow onion, shredded
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced thin
- Slice tomatoes in half and scoop out in centers, leaving a hollow bowl. You can either leave the tomatoes raw or grill them slightly.
- Set aside.
- Mix together the ground lamb, “Beef/Pork Seasoning”, oregano, marjoram, and onion.
- Create mini patties to fit the circumference of the tomato.
- Grill your burgers until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove from grill and assemble burgers with tomato buns, red onion and avocado.