Need to kick carbs, but don’t want to kick the tacos? Try out these delicious Paleo Living shrimp tacos - A.K.A Spicy Honey Cajun Shrimp Lettuce Wraps by Paleo Living Spices. A wonderful way to embark on your journey to health and wellness.
- 1 lb shelled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoon melted ghee
- A sprinkle of garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons Paleo Living Spices Honey Cajun Seasoning, (buy here).
- 1 teaspoon Paleo Living Ultimate Spicy Rub, (buy here).
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 ½ heads of lettuce
- Rinse the shrimp with cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet to medium-low heat and add ghee.
- Pour in shrimp and turn up the heat to a good medium heat.
- Stir and cook the shrimp for 3 minutes before adding 11/2 tbsp of lime juice, Paleo Living Honey Cajun Seasoning, Paleo Living Ultimate Spicy Rub and a pinch of garlic powder.
- Cook the shrimp until a little pink and slightly opaque, this should take about 12 minutes in total cooking time.
- Let shrimp rest and chop into half or third pieces.
- Take a little hand full and roll into a lettuce leaf.
- Top with cabbage, pico de gallo (optional) and parsley. Continue to fill the lettuce leaves. And serve!